I have finally reinstalled WHS (Windows Home Server), now the tricky bits: Getting WCF and MVC working correctly.
Getting WCF Working
- Install the latest .Net framework (3.5 SP1 in this case)
- Launch a Command Prompt with full privileges
- Go to 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727'
- Run aspnet_regiis -i
- Add a new web-site in IIS, check to see if the .svc extension is now available
- The .svc extension is now appearing, if your WCF service is in a web-site that already exists (Default web-site etc) then just copy and paste the .svc information into the properties of your website. Otherwise when you create your new site it should be working.