Wednesday 3 September 2008

Google Chrome first experiences update

Ok, I have played with Google's new browser for a bit longer.

I'm starting to notice some functionality which I am already missing:

  • Where are my syndicate feeds?
  • How do I easily get to my old homepage? without opening or closing the current tab?

Also, I think I am not alone in starting to question... When do we stop sending our Internet data to Google?  If you are anything like me you have:

  • A personal Gmail account
  • Google Analytics installed on your website(s)
  • Use Google Search extensively
  • Installed the Google Desktop search
  • Made the mistake of installing the Google tool bar
  • Brought a Dell with all of the above crap pre-installed

Google - Will you do no Evil?

Here is an interesting article about Google and Privacy concerns

No comments: