I have recently been learning the in's and out's of the Concurrency and Coordination Runtime (CCR). Finding good learning resources for this relatively new technology has been quite difficult.
(A quick Google search brings up "Credence Clearwater Revival" as the top result!)
Some of the resources I have found:
- Free e-book chapter from WROX on the Robotics Developer Studio
- Good Article/post on InfoQ
- Robotic's Member blog
- Very active MSDN CCR Forum - Got plenty of help from here!
- Great MSDN Magazine by Jeffrey Richter
- Official CCR User Guide - Didn't find this very helpful
- Great blogging series on CCR
- iodyner CCR Related Blog - Update: Moved to here
- Eight or so Videos on Channel9.msdn.com
- CCR Patterns page on MS Robotics Studio - I haven't read this yet
- 4 x CCR Questions on Stackoverflow - Most of the questions have been Mine! LOL
Do you have any good learning resources for the CCR?
I really hope that Microsoft will publish more material, so far it has been too Robotics specific. I believe that MS needs to acknowledge that most people are using the CCR in isolation from the DSS and Robotics Studio.
I also published this list at StackOverflow