Saturday 14 February 2009

Concurrency and Coordination Runtime Learning Resources

I have recently been learning the in's and out's of the Concurrency and Coordination Runtime (CCR). Finding good learning resources for this relatively new technology has been quite difficult.

(A quick Google search brings up "Credence Clearwater Revival" as the top result!)

Some of the resources I have found:

Do you have any good learning resources for the CCR?

I really hope that Microsoft will publish more material, so far it has been too Robotics specific. I believe that MS needs to acknowledge that most people are using the CCR in isolation from the DSS and Robotics Studio.

I also published this list at StackOverflow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CCR and DSS are now sold separately in response to requests from non-Robotics customers.